Cisco Bug: CSCun67627 - LACP Hap Reset while executing "show lacp interface"
Apr 24, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus 5000 switches may experience a LACP HAP Reset while executing CLI "show lacp interface" SYSMGR-2-SERVICE_CRASHED Service "lacp" (PID xxxx) hasn't caught signal 11 (core will be saved). SYSMGR-2-HAP_FAILURE_SUP_RESET System reset due to service "lacp" in vdc 1 has had a hap failure Conditions: Seen rarely while executing "show lacp interface". Not every instance of execution results in crash.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases