Cisco Bug: CSCun66756 - Have one step to resume all logs setting to default level
Apr 28, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: There are a lots of escalated TAC cases where customer/TAC has many logs with detail level set, this often resulted system high CPU or memory and become to be inaccessible from CLI or GUI. Good percentage of such a cases would be resolved once all the detail log level being reset back to default. In current implementation, there is no way to get above done in one step. One has to find the all the non-default log setting and manually bring them down individually one by one which is very time consuming and impossible in certain circumstances. It will be a best to have a button in Admin GUI and Script to resume all log setting back to default level. Such implementation would save all of us (TAC/Customer/Escalation and etc) a lot of time and effort in working with these cases. Conditions: When there is a need to resume logs to default level setting.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases