Cisco Bug: CSCun66303 - Emails sent using the default target instead of specified target
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The email activity or process target specifies a (non-default) SMTP server target, but the email activity uses the default SMTP target anyway. Conditions: When the Default SMTP target is enabled email activities will always use the Default SMTP target. Specifying a different SMTP target has no effect.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases