Cisco Bug: CSCun65321 - MC: 100% packet drop on Ingress PAT with QoS configured.
Jul 21, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco CRS-X 8-Slot Single-Shelf System
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco CRS-X Multishelf System
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco CRS-X 16-Slot Single-Shelf System
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CRS-X linecard interface with Qos applied might start dropping transit traffic with ACL no match : Example: show controllers pse pat static-stats ingress instance 0 location 2/0/cpu0 | in ACL ACL no match 3738717384 Conditions: May occur after LC reload.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases