Cisco Bug: CSCun61251 - VMware activities timing out under moderate but sustained load
Oct 24, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When Process Orchestrator is executing many VMware activities under moderate but sustained load some of the activities start failing due to the configured timeout even though they should otherwise execute much quicker and succeed. Conditions: This problem occurs when Process Orchestrator is executing many VMware activities under sustained load. As more VMware activities are queued up to execute due to existing running activities, the VMware adapter process can start running low on resources and delay execution of activities beyond the configured timeout period.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases