Cisco Bug: CSCun60864 - Public Cloud Connectivity is wrongly shown as Down
Dec 02, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Public Cloud Connectivity is wrongly shown as Down Conditions: In some deployment setups, it is observed that topology shows that the connectivity between the Side-A Router public interface to public cloud is down. But it is actually active.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases