Cisco Bug: CSCun60854 - BOB flap upon single link member down in mixed Topaz/Taiko bundle
Jul 20, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco CRS-X 8-Slot Single-Shelf System
- Cisco CRS-X Multishelf System
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco CRS-X 16-Slot Single-Shelf System
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: BFD over Bundle (BoB) session configured on bundle-ethernet with mixed CRS-FP-X+40X10GE and CRS-FP140+14X10GBE interfaces is flapping with 'Reason: Nbor signalled down' error upon failure of one of the CRS-FP-X+40X10GE link bundle member. Conditions: BFD over Bundle (BoB) session configured on bundle-ethernet with mixed CRS-FP-X+40X10GE and CRS-FP140+14X10GBE interfaces on local CRS-X router and CRS-FP140+14X10GBE interfaces on adjacent CRS-3 router. Bundle members are manually shut or flapping.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases