Cisco Bug: CSCun59730 - Allow chat room admin to join even if max occupancy has been reached
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a chat room's maximum occupancy has been reached, a user with room Admin affiliation cannot join the room. This is contrary to XEP-0045. Conditions: Group chat room whose maximum occupancy has been reached.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases