Cisco Bug: CSCun56573 - Barker report should not show end date
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In barker report page, the currently playing barker streams contains the End Date as "12/31/1969" Conditions: When the barker stream is playing, the End Date will be "0", displays the end date as "12/31/1969"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases