Cisco Bug: CSCun53735 - Server error happens intermittently while refreshing Process Views
Oct 24, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User sees "server error occurred" message while fetching process instances in process view. This is an intermittent issue. Steps to re produce the issue 1. Open Cisco Process Orchestrator Console 2. Choose Operations Tab 3. Expand Process Views 4. Click on View ALL 5. You would see an error "A server error has occurred. Please see the server logs for additional information" Conditions: When the instances for a process change state from 'Running' to either 'Succeeded' or 'Failed' during the fetch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases