Cisco Bug: CSCun52824 - Oracle External Database connection failure should raise an alarm
May 14, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Oracle External Database connection failure should raise an alarm Conditions: When connectivity to oracle external database fails for some reason an alarm should be raised for admin. Currently this is happening for postgrest database connection failure and the same has to be implemented for Oracle database also.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases