Cisco Bug: CSCun52769 - Intermittently Phone reset caused by MS Restart when USB headset used.
Jan 23, 2019
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco DX650
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco DX80
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
Known Affected Releases
10.2(1) 10.2(2) 10.3(1)
Symptom: A phone may crash when a call is answered using a USB supported headset. The console logs sometimes show messages as printed below. 1505 WRN Mar 13 08:42:12.637506 ms-ms watchdog timeout !! 1506 WRN Mar 13 08:42:12.637672 ms-Rebooting ducati !! 1507 NOT Mar 13 08:42:12.644745 restart_mgr-connection 17, msg rcvd: 1508 NOT Mar 13 08:42:12.644838 restart_mgr-procname = ms But we have seen instances where the phone reloads without any information in the logs. Conditions: Phone answers or disconnects a call using supported USB headset.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases