Cisco Bug: CSCun51210 - XCPConfigMgr deletes certificates in use from Oracle wallet.
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When two SSL enabled External Databases use different certificates of same certificate chain, XCPConfigMgr may delete some certificates from Oracle Wallet if certificate of one of the external database is modified. Conditions: Two SSL enabled external databases must be assigned to TC and MA on the same node and both external databases must have different certificates of same certificate chain.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases