Cisco Bug: CSCun50237 - See Tx enable failures on PAT board interfaces
Aug 07, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Ports on a 60x10GE LC do not forward traffic and/or remain up/up despite nothing connected to the interfaces. Conditions: 4x10GE PHY loads microcode from SPI flash instead of via MDIO. The contents of each 4x10GE PHY SPI flash determines if microcode will be loaded from SPI flash or if it will be loaded via MDIO. If microcode is loaded from SPI flash, there is a chance it will fail. This DDTS ensures that microcode is always loaded via MDIO.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases