Cisco Bug: CSCun49088 - PCP 10.0 standard.lic license removal when adding permanant licenses
Feb 25, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Post Prime Collaboration Provisioning Upgrade from 9.5 to 10, load permanant Provisioning license through the WeBUI. On the PCP 10.0 applicance. the nice.sh process will exit/crash. Verify with /opt/cupm/bin/cpcmcontrol.sh status Conditions: PCP 9.5 to 10.0 upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases