Cisco Bug: CSCun48354 - Cannot perform Change Owner for Phone
Aug 30, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A blank web page is displayed on PCP 10.0 for the following activity: 1) Go to Deploy > User Provisioning 2) Enter the User ID and click on it. 3) Select an end point (for example a Cisco 7962) and select 'User Provisioning' from left-hand side. 4) Then click on 'Change Owner'. Conditions: This issue is applicable when there is more than one service area configured for a callprocessor.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases