Cisco Bug: CSCun46661 - MC-SysPSV: Traffic drops in other Ambas when one Amba is under PON.
Sep 21, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After LC reload, when the LC is coming back online, the traffic is getting impacted on other LC. OR With multicast traffic, when one Amba is reset, we see traffic drops on all other Ambas. Conditions: Line card reload from sysadmin with "hw-module location 0/1 reload" command. OR Line card OIR OR Amba PON reset.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases