Cisco Bug: CSCun46104 - PCA 9.0 will not discover an old IP address that was changed
Apr 30, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Collaboration Assurance will not discover an IP address that was previously discovered then changed. It will look for the new IP address. Conditions: An endpoint IP address was changed to a new IP address, discovered, then changed back.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases