Cisco Bug: CSCun45626 - CUSM not handling Moscow timezone correctly
Oct 26, 2015
- Cisco Prime Unified Service Monitor
- Cisco Prime Unified Service Monitor 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUSM reports timestamp is one hour behind system time, although Windows OS is showing correct time. Conditions: CUOM/SM installed on Windows Server 2008 (R2) SP1 with timezone patch installed. Server is using timezone Moscow.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases