Cisco Bug: CSCun42537 - Table variable reference error in for each loop when server fails over
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a process contains a for loop that references a source data table, it may fail with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error after a server failover. Conditions: The issue happens when a server stops or fail over when executing a for loop in a Process, and activities within the for loop references data rows of a source data table.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases