Cisco Bug: CSCun42412 - TES 6.1 / Queues outside of system queue can be created
Mar 14, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If you create a new queue and clear out the default parent value of "System Queue", the queue will exist outside of the system queue and lose all filtering abilities. Conditions: Recreate: Seen in 22.214.171.1243p 443m 1.) Add queue 2.) Delete the parent entry of "system queue" 3.) OK 4.) Queue will be in line with System Queue (not inside) and will not function. The filtering tab will also not be visible inside the definition.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases