Cisco Bug: CSCun40197 - DownloadErrorMsg999 error displayed on UIs in converged mode
May 06, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In converged mode, 'DownloadErrorMsg999' error message is displayed on both 'Design > Infrastructure Setup' UI and Service Area creation UI. Conditions: Assurance and Provisioning server should be in converged mode. In converged mode, end user will run into above mentioned error messages on Infrastructure Setup UI and Create Service Area UI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases