Cisco Bug: CSCun39499 - CPCA can't chnage SNMP timeout
May 23, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SNMP timeout is not saved when adding device in CPCA. Conditions: When adding CUCM to CPCA in Device Work Center under Add Device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases