Cisco Bug: CSCun39244 - Wrong error message while creating User ID with special character "%"
May 02, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: While adding new user ID under User Provisioning with special character "%", User is getting wrong error message as "A User ID is required" Conditions: CPC Provisioning : 10.0.0.791 Mozilla Firefox ESR : 24.3.0
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases