Cisco Bug: CSCun39025 - OB Dialer database operations fail if it takes more than 30 seconds
May 16, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
OB Dialer database operations fail if it takes more than 30 seconds Symptom: Outbound campaigns are not getting deleted after importing 1 million contacts. "error while deleting the campaign" message is displaying on the UI. Deleting contacts from campaigns fail intermittently, especially in HAoWAN scenario, where the transaction takes more than 30 seconds to complete. Conditions: HAoWAN / LAN deployments where database transactions takes more than 30 secs to complete. Huge data in outbound dialer related tables that causes the database transactions to be slower.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases