Cisco Bug: CSCun37733 - Consult dialog missing during routed consult call when agent re-logs in
May 11, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: we have an agent who has a routed call on hold and a consult call that is queued. The agent then sends a logout request through the API. When he logs in again, the call snapshot returns only 1 call (the original routed call), but there are 2 calls on the phone still (both the routed & consulted calls). Conditions: Agent is 1001001 logged in with extension +8675309 Caller is 2000000001 Steps in Finesse Desktop with UCCX integration: On UCCX server, login as agent. Be in Ready State. From caller device, call route point. Agent gets the call and answers it from desktop. Call is active. Agent initiates consult call to route point. Once initiated, agent logs out using api. Agent logs back in and sees only one dialog for caller but the Agent-RP(consult) dialog is missing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases