Cisco Bug: CSCun37434 - N3K: show mac address-table age inconsistent with other Nexus platforms
Dec 19, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MAC entry appear to have a longer than configured aging time. The "age" column refer to the "seconds since first seen" whereas in other NxOS platforms the age refer to "seconds since last seen". Conditions: This is seen on all Nexus 3xxx platforms.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases