Cisco Bug: CSCun36153 - 3750X, IE3010 Invalid VLAN Entry Under "show vlan"
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platforms
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48T-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750V2-24PS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C-8TC-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CG-8TC-S Compact Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48P-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960G-24TC-L Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An invalid VLAN may be present in 'show vlan' output after switch start-up or after configuring a set of VLANs. This has been observed on a 3750X 3-switch stack and on an IE3010. Conditions: Observed after switch power-up with default VLANs only and after configuring/deleting a set of VLANs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases