Cisco Bug: CSCun35927 - Enable Panic when CPU Soft lock up detected.
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
1.1(99) 3.2(1) 3.2(7) 3.5(0)
Symptom: Servers do not respond to SSH, SNMP or keyboard commands on a connected keyboard due to CPU soft lockup. Conditions: It is observed that severs running for more than 208 days may end up this condition and will require power cycling the server by pulling the cable to recover. There can be different reasons of CPU soft lockup and vmcore needs to be generated and analyze to find out the actual cause.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases