Cisco Bug: CSCun35585 - Mis-leading error messages in Cisco Intercluster Sync Agent service log
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Intercluster Sync Agent service log files can contain multiple messages at error log level which can be safely ignored if is there is no observable impact to the CUCM Instance Messaging and Presence services (i.e Presence and IM exchange between intercluster users.) DEBUG [CertMgrDirectoryAuditor] clustering.ClusterCertMgr - CUPCERT:CUPCERT: insert into cupowncertificate ...... ERROR [CertMgrDirectoryAuditor] clustering.ClusterCertMgr - Error Code: -268 ERROR [http-bio-443-exec-7] axlapiservice.ProcessInterclusterCertCNHandler - CUPCERT: processIcCertificateCN returned error code: 5, error buffer = Unrecognized component: SERVICE_XMPP_S2S Conditions: Various conditions can occur which produce the mis-leading error log messages in the logs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases