Cisco Bug: CSCun34206 - CLI and VSH cores after configuring 'switchport'
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus switch crashes after switchport configuration. Conditions: This was seen while configuring switchport on an interface of a non default VDC.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases