Cisco Bug: CSCun34125 - CUP: icSyncAgent Crashed and Failed to Recover From TCP Connection Flood
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A vulnerability in the Intercluster Sync Agent Service on Cisco Unified Presence could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to trigger a denial of service condition. The vulnerability is due to SYN flood. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by exceeding the tcp max connections parameter. Conditions: Devices running an affected version of the Cisco Unified Presence Server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases