Cisco Bug: CSCun31270 - CAD Email not showing attachements from Hotmail
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Hotmail email does not contain a correctly formatted header "X-MS-TNEF-Correlator", what seems to cause CAD not to recognize the attached files. Conditions: CAD received an email from Hotmail.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases