Cisco Bug: CSCun26467 - PCA: CLI and HTTP Credentials Unencrypted in DcrIntegration Log Files
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During testing of Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager it was found that CLI and HTTP passwords are displayed in clear text in the DcrIntegration log file. Conditions: Running a version of Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager prior to this bug-fix.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases