Cisco Bug: CSCun26230 - Non english characters in fields causes CDT to fail
May 07, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cluster Discovery fails when there are non english characters in any field in the data retrieved from CUCM. Conditions: When Cluster discovery is run , if there are non english characters in any field in the data retrieved from CUCM, for eg Phone Description, entire discovery fails because of inability to persist the data.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases