Cisco Bug: CSCun26202 - Helpdesk user cannot perform certain operations on alarms
May 06, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In the Alarms page , the buttons for 'Change Status','Delete','Annotate','Delete, Email Notification are not enabled. for a 'Helpdesk' user. Conditions: Login as a HelpDesk User.In the Alarms page , the buttons for 'Change Status','Delete','Annotate','Delete, Email Notification are not enabled. Since these are the basic activities that can be performed on an alarm, these should be enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases