Cisco Bug: CSCun24833 - Discrepancy in naming Jabber product differently on 2 different pages
Apr 23, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Discrepancy in naming Jabber product differently on 2 different pages: product name is Cisco Jabber for Desktop in user services display and product name is Cisco Unified Client Services Framework in manage phones page. No device is associated to Jabber product on manage phones page. Conditions: This happens when displaying a Jabber product on the user services page and on the manage phones page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases