Cisco Bug: CSCun24770 - Import devices from the Infrastructure Setup window fails with WAP error
Jun 23, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Import devices from the Infrastructure Setup window fails with WAP error Conditions: This happens when Using PCA and PCP in integrated mode, and trying to import devices from the PCA inventory into PCP. This can be accomplished by using the "import" button on the Infrastructure Setup window.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases