Cisco Bug: CSCun20715 - DB is taking more time to come up in controllers while restarting it
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.2(4) 3.2(4)ES2 3.5(4)
Symptom: If local database is having more than 300K records and its associated index files, then shutdown and restarting avsdb is taking more time to come online Conditions: Local database should have more than 300K records in CONTENT_OBJECT table.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases