Cisco Bug: CSCun18714 - CServer detects "pic_order_cnt_type" incorrect
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Ingest got failed with "Unsupported pic_order_cnt_type = 1" message. Conditions: When we ingest a contents with Seq_scaling_matrix enabled SPS.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases