Cisco Bug: CSCun17184 - UCCX: ConstraintViolationException Causes W1 Restore Failure
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Restoring a Widows to Linux Product Upgrade Tool (PUT) backup file on Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 8.x or 9.x fails on Phase 1. Conditions: Special characters are present in the filenames of some of the Repository items (Prompts, Documents, Scripts, Grammars).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases