Cisco Bug: CSCun16492 - utils ctl * command dont'w work properly if dhcp is enabled
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After the command gets executed, CTL file is not copied on subscribers. Conditions: if dhcp is enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases