Cisco Bug: CSCun14236 - RV215W - Error: Invalid IP format when using FQDN in Basic VPN Setup
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV215W Wireless-N VPN Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User receives error 'Invalid IP format' when FQDN is selected for VPN Endpoint Information Conditions: Issue occurs when user is attempting to configure VPN using the Basic VPN Setup page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases