Cisco Bug: CSCun13688 - Device crash after "sh clns route" issued
Oct 31, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Cisco Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine 2T with CLNS routing configured crashes after <CmdBold>show clnbs route<noCmdBold>. Conditions: This symptom occurs when CLNS routing is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases