Cisco Bug: CSCun13657 - Add configurable pause rate lmit for port error disable in Nexus 5K!
Jun 26, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
5.1(3)N2(1c) 5.2(1)N1(6) 6.0(2)N2(2)
Symptom: N5K ports to Nexus 4000 set up getting error disabled due to excessive pause frames coming in from Nexus 4000. The actual issue is on the Blade server where some blades mal function and send out high amount of Pause frames to N4K ports. Conditions: N5K links to Nexus 4000 in fip-snooping or non fip-snooping.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases