Cisco Bug: CSCun13393 - PrimeCollab failed to process NoConnectionToPeer syslog from CUCxn
Apr 30, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PCA failed to display CoConnectionToPeer alarm Conditions: Generate "NoConnectionToPeer" event via shutting down the peer server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases