Cisco Bug: CSCun13117 - Console messages needs to be logged to NVRAM
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Console logs printed by previous Kernel boot are not saved in NVRAM. There is no functional impact. Conditions: Process crash or restart related console logs are not saved into NVRAM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases