Cisco Bug: CSCun12537 - Sync Agent fails to sync data from CUCM after an upgrade to 10.0.1
Feb 21, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Sync Agent does not sync data from CUCM after upgrading IM and Presence to 10.0.1.System Troubleshooter page has a warning message ?The Sync Agent has not completed syncing data from Cisco Unified Communications Manager?. Conditions: Upgrade CUCM to 10.0 first and then IM&P to 10.0.1. Prior upgrading, an same application username like 'axluser' is created on both CUCM and IM&P. In the applicationuser table users may be created with same name and differing cases: AXLUser vs. axluser. This triggers the issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases