Cisco Bug: CSCun11858 - SNMP Memory leak while setting VTP-MIB objects
Feb 27, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.1(5) 6.2(8)FM(0.15) 6.2(8)FM(0.20)
Symptom: Memory leak is observed if the CISCO-VTP-MIB objects vtpVlanEditOperation or managementDomainPruningState is set. Conditions: For vtpVlanEditOperation the memory leak will occur only when it is set to copy(2).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases