Cisco Bug: CSCun11373 - RV220W - Unable to re-establish PPPoE connection after modem restart
Sep 09, 2014
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV220W Wireless Network Security Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Users will be unable to reach the internet if the DSL modem is restarted. Conditions: Issue occurs of the WAN interface is configured for PPPoE connection type.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases